Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||99.5% Alumina Inert Ceramic Balls||Size:||1-100mm|
|Al2O3:||99.5||Shape:||Ball Sphere And Ring Etc.|
High Alumina Inert Ceramic Balls,
99% Alumina Inert Ceramic Balls,
99.5% Alumina Catalyst Support
have the advantages of high strength, high stabilities tochemical and thermal circumstances. these alumina catalyst carriers can be resistant to acid, alkali, saltand all organic solvents. Being used as a support and a covering material inoil refinery, chemical, fertilizer, natural gas and environmental protectionindustries, Chemical ceramic ball can improve the distribution of gas & liquid and, supportand protect the activating catalyst from shocking by the rushing fluids.
1) Spheres or big size balls
2) Very excellent support and covering media.
3) Function as support media for catalyst beds or other chemical beds in reactorsor towers.
4) Very excellent performances and stability in acid and other chemical surroundings.
5) Very good chemical stability and low rate of water absorption.
6) Can withstand high pressure and high temperatures.
7) Can be even used in hot caustic service because they can resist over 10% sodiumhydroxide service up to 60 C, and 1% sodium hydroxide service temperature up to 100 C.
8) Can also resist the chemical corrosions of any acid (including organic andinorganic acids, but except HF acid), most of alkali and organic solvent.
9) Will increase the distributors of liquid and gas, supporting and protecting thecatalyst and avoid poisoned.
3: Application: Oil refinery, chemical, fertilizer, natural gas and environmental protection industries etc.
A. Chemical Analysis:
B. Physical Analysis:
|Bulk Density(g/cm3)||3.1-3.6||Moh’s hardness (scale)||≈ 7.5|
|Water Absorption (%)||2.0 - 6.0||Firing loss (wt%)||<0.003|
C. The Standard Specification
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter range (mm)||Crushing strength
|3 (1/8 inch)||3-5||51||1800-2000|
|6 (1/4 inch)||6-8||102||1800-2000|
|30 (1 1/4inch)||28-32||1429||1750-1950|
|38 (1 1/2inch)||33-38||1429||1750-1950|
Contact Person: Kevin